CAD Engineer – Electrical – East Lancashire – Permanent – £30-37k – suit 1-3 years experience – Hybrid Working
3 days per week in the office, 2 days from home – the specific days of the week you work from home aren’t fixed and you can decide them the week before
Headlines – Very well established and well regarded company, wide variety in terms of the projects, growing department, long term stability, the business supports and encourages training and personal development and will sponsor a Degree qualified on day release
Key aspects of the CAD Engineer position include;
- Must have at least 1 years recent, dedicated AutoCAD Electrical experience; including being able to develop schematics using templates
- You’ll be given work packages which will include existing drawings that have been “red penned” for you to draw up/amend on AutoCAD Electrical
- Department has opportunity for progression and development
- Opportunities to learn and be trained/certified on process safety, machine safety and ATEX.
- Monitoring workflow in accordance with the agreed production schedule
Applicants will ideally be qualified to HNC level or completed an apprenticeship in Electrical Engineering or similar. We’re looking for someone who is enthusiastic, has good attention to detail and is keen to progress, combined with the AutoCAD Electrical knowledge.
The company is a very well-established Automation business with a growth plan in place to service an increasing amount of work from current customers, as well as delivering projects for an expanding base of new customers. They have a friendly, supportive working environment where Engineers stay for many years.
The office is based is East Lancashire and is easily commutable from Bury, Rochdale, Heywood, Burnley, Blackburn, Accrington, Darwen and Bolton.
Please submit your CV ASAP for immediate consideration. You must be eligible to work in the UK.
Apply for this job
Sign up here to hear about the hottest new job opportunities on the market that are specific to you.