Contract Commissioning Engineer – North Yorkshire
PLC Commissioning Engineer – Siemens TIA Portal – 3 month contract initially – Outside IR35 – £45-48hr
+++Highlights – work for an OEM that’s developing “first of their kind machines”, innovation driven, well-established team, international group+++
Samuel Frank is recruiting for an OEM based in North Yorkshire as they’re looking for a PLC Commissioning Engineer with Siemens TIA Portal experience and servo / motion control knowledge to commission a bespoke machine on their shop floor.
The successful Commissioning Engineer needs to be available to start asap. The latest possible start date is Monday 9th October.
Key aspects of the Commissioning Engineer role include –
- Siemens TIA Portal commissioning experience required – the PLC software code has already been written
- Knowledge of commissioning motion & servo control systems – ideal experience
- The company uses WinCC Unified for the HMI, any experience of this release would be ideal, but not essential
- Commissioning Engineer will work 2-10pm Monday to Friday on site in North Yorkshire
- There will be possible opportunities for overtime as long as other technicians are available to work alongside the Commissioning Engineer
- Hiring manager available for interviews in person or on Teams w/c 25th Sep and w/c 2nd October
The client’s premises are commutable from the following locations Leeds, Selby, Wetherby, Harrogate, Ripon, York, Pontefract, Doncaster, Hull / East Yorkshire and Wakefield.
Please apply today for an immediate response.
Apply for this job
Sign up here to hear about the hottest new job opportunities on the market that are specific to you.
Other jobs you might be interested in
Software Engineer – Worcestershire – £45-60k
£45-60k +hybrid +car/allowance +BUPA
Field Service Engineer – West Yorkshire
£38-42k + vehicle + overtime + 25 days holiday
Electrical Design Engineer – West Yorkshire
£32-42k + hybrid working + 7% pension contribution
Electrical Design Engineer – Lancashire
£35-40k + 25 days holiday + flexitime system