Contract Electrical Design Engineer
Electrical Design Engineer
West Yorkshire – Contract – 3 months initially – £30hr
Samuel Frank is now recruiting for an experienced Electrical Design Engineer to join a specialist engineering company in West Yorkshire.
Key aspects of the Electrical Design Engineer position include;
- Electrical Design Engineer role will suit someone with experience of designing control panels using SolidWorks, EPLAN or AutoCAD Electrical (the company uses SolidWorks)
- Write the design specification and then create/complete the drawings
- Create P&IDs and understand the functionality of bespoke machinery/equipment
- Control panel GAs, cable block diagrams, cable/termination schedules.
- Ideally, you’ll have worked for bespoke machine manufacturer or system integrator in the design office and you’re looking for a new contract!
The company has won significant work recently with some very exciting projects coming up across a range of different sectors/applications and have an immediate requirement to bring in an Electrical Design Engineer.
The Department Manager predicts that 1-2 days per week will be office based and the rest could be done from home. His preference is to assign someone who is local the work so they can easily get to the office if needs be.
The office is commutable from Leeds, Bradford, Huddersfield, Wakefield, Halifax and most other towns and cities in West Yorkshire.
Please apply today for an immediate response.
Apply for this job
Sign up here to hear about the hottest new job opportunities on the market that are specific to you.