Contract Project Manager
Project Manager – West Yorkshire – 6 Month Contract – Bespoke Engineering – Special Purpose Machinery – £50-55hr – Outside IR35
+++Headlines – world class manufacturing facility, fast paced manufacturing environment, forward thinking company, rapidly growing, very strong order book+++
Having successfully recruited a contract Project Manager for this client in Q4, Samuel Frank is now recruiting for another experienced Project Manager with a Project Management accreditation/qualification, to join the same special purpose machine manufacturer, based in West Yorkshire.
Key aspects of the Project Manager position include –
- PMO – drives standards, policies, processes & resources
- Whole lifecycle management of large projects – e.g. 12 months+ project life span, 20-40 people
- Practitioner level qualification – APMP, PRINCE2, PMP etc.
- Leadership through stakeholder engagement, high-calibre communicator, drive, enthusiasm and commitment in abundance
- MSP (Managing Successful Programmes) experience (nice to have).
- Role will be based in the office and on the shopfloor in West Yorkshire, company is trialling a 9 day fortnight so every other week, you work only 4 days.
Key characteristics & responsibility areas for the successful Project Manager include –
- Risk management
- Budget management
- Exposure in dealing with multiple concurrent customers/suppliers
- Experience of working within a complex multi-disciplined environment
- Experience of working to tight deadlines and meeting customer expectations
- Ability to provide quality information within deadlines
- Attention to detail
Project Managers with knowledge of international import / export regulations will be considered favourably, but this is not an essential requirement.
The working week is 37.5 hours.
The role is easily commutable from most of West Yorkshire including places such as Leeds, Bradford, Wakefield, Huddersfield, Halifax and Barnsley.
Apply for this job
Sign up here to hear about the hottest new job opportunities on the market that are specific to you.
Other jobs you might be interested in
Software Engineer – Worcestershire – £45-60k
£45-60k +hybrid +car/allowance +BUPA
Field Service Engineer – West Yorkshire
£38-42k + vehicle + overtime + 25 days holiday
Electrical Design Engineer – West Yorkshire
£32-42k + hybrid working + 7% pension contribution
Electrical Design Engineer – Lancashire
£35-40k + 25 days holiday + flexitime system