Contract Project Manager
Project Manager – Contract – IR35 exempt – Staffordshire & Homebased – £54-57hr – 3 month rolling contract
Samuel Frank is recruiting for a Project Manager with an electrical bias to work for a well regarded , Staffordshire based systems engineering company.
The Project Manager role will be split, once you’re up and running, between the office and home and the client estimates 2-3 days/week at home and the 2-3 days per week in the office is the likely split.
Key aspects/requirements of the Project Manager role include –
- Ideally, you’ll be security cleared, but if not, you’ll need to be a British passport holder with a clear criminal record who hasn’t lived outside of the UK for more than 3 months in the last 5 years.
- Experience of delivering Electrical / Controls / Automation projects into high regulated industries
- Experience of working to NEC frameworks (ideally NEC4)
- Strong customer focus, ability to forge and build excellent customer relationships
- Be able to “hold your own” technically when dealing with Electrical Engineers on your projects so you can guide & question effectively
- Participation in reviews and procurement of test equipment
- Strong preference to be Degree qualified in an Engineering discipline – Electrical, Mechanical, Software etc.
The project team will be creating the Hardware requirement specifications and carrying out the hardware system design from scratch using AutoCAD so previous project management experience of this nature will be highly beneficial.
The management team encourages a sensible work-life balance that encourages everyone to finish by 4.30pm Mon-Thur, when you’re in the office and everyone finishes at lunchtime on Fridays.
Whilst some of this Project Manager role will be done from home, the office is easily commutable from Stoke, Stafford, Cannock, Lichfield, Telford, Uttoxeter and Stone.
If you’d like to apply, please get in touch.
Apply for this job
Sign up here to hear about the hottest new job opportunities on the market that are specific to you.