Control System Engineer – Newcastle
+++New Control System Engineer Position+++New Control System Engineer Position+++
Control System Engineer – PLC – Permanent – Siemens or Rockwell – £35-60k – Newcastle
Samuel Frank is recruiting for aControl System Engineer for a Newcastle based systems integrator. The Control System Engineer position requires experience of programming either Siemens or Rockwell PLCs from scratch and ideally the successful Control System Engineer will have experience in the food & beverage sector, chemicals or utilities.
The company is looking for a Control System Engineer who has a track record of project-based software engineering i.e. Control System Engineers who have a combination of strong programming skills and solid documentation experience and who is ideally Degree qualified. This experience is likely to have been gained from working for a systems integrator.
Key aspects of the Control System Engineer role includes –
- Excellent knowledge of control system software design and testing
- Produce specifications and design documentation.
- Access to the company “Academy” for extensive training topics and material
- Company keen to support Control System Engineers on gaining Chartered status
- Configure and develop PLC / SCADA software from scratch (Rockwell or Siemens)
- Test and commission safely in operational end user environments
- 80/20 split of being office based and working on site for short periods
- Access to an Employee Assistance Program for health/well-being advice, legal and finance
The company is growing their control team size to cope with a growth in sales from existing customers as well as winning significant work from new customers. They’ve moved offices recently to give them the space to grow and they’re looking for personable, professional Control System Engineers with strong backgrounds in PLCs and projects to add personality and talent to the team.
If this sounds like you and you’re an experienced Control System Engineer, then please apply today for an immediate response.
The office location is commutable from the following places in the North East – Newcastle, Sunderland, Gateshead, Blyth, Washington and Cramlington.
All applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
Apply for this job
Sign up here to hear about the hottest new job opportunities on the market that are specific to you.
Other jobs you might be interested in
Software Engineer – Worcestershire – £45-60k
£45-60k +hybrid +car/allowance +BUPA
Field Service Engineer – West Yorkshire
£38-42k + vehicle + overtime + 25 days holiday
Electrical Design Engineer – West Yorkshire
£32-42k + hybrid working + 7% pension contribution
Electrical Design Engineer – Lancashire
£35-40k + 25 days holiday + flexitime system