Control Systems Engineers x 2
Control System Engineers x 2
Special Purpose Machinery – Servo/Motion Control – Permanent – £Salary DOE + overtime + 25 days holiday + 5% matched pension contribution
Samuel Frank is now recruiting for two Control System Engineers to join a very well-established bespoke machinery manufacturer in East Yorkshire. The client is looking for a mid-range/intermediate Control System Engineer as well as more seasoned, experienced individual.
Salaries available for each role can be discussed on application.
The successful Control System Engineers, depending on the level of experience, will deal with all aspects of machine manufacturing from design, R & D, software, commissioning, procurement, sub-contractors, service support and technical documentation from an electrical and software perspective.
Key areas of responsibility and attributes include;
- Produce, modify and maintain software programmes (PLC and/or MLC)
- Produce and check electrical drawings
- Power up and commission machinery, onsite, globally post COVID (estimate of 1 week on site every 2 months once fully up to speed)
- Carry out any necessary drawing or wiring modifications when required
- Knowledge of drive systems and servo control would be useful
- Methodical, structured approach to software
- Support the service team when required
The company is a multi-site, stable machine builder with sites in Europe and further afield. They are growing the team due to workload and being over capacity in terms of new orders that have landed.
If you haven’t worked with servo and motion controls systems but have a strong grounding in PLC, HMI software knowledge and have the aptitude to learn then the client is keen to speak with you.
The role will mainly be office based post-COVID and the client’s premises are commutable from Selby, York, Hull, Scarborough, Driffield, Bridlington and Goole.
Please apply today for an immediate response.
Apply for this job
Sign up here to hear about the hottest new job opportunities on the market that are specific to you.