1-3 years’ Experience – West Yorkshire – £25-30k + 25 days holiday allowance + 7% pension contribution – Mixture of Office and Homeworking
Samuel Frank Associates is now recruiting for a Controls Engineer to join an award winning, expanding West Yorkshire based organisation. The successful Controls Engineer will have some level of controls, automation or electronics vocational experience, be that from a previous role or from an a sandwich/placement year.
The operate a system where there will be a mixture of both homeworking and spending time in the office, which will be in place beyond COVID.
The role of the Controls Engineer;
- Working as part of a team of senior Controls Engineers to create and develop product controls designs
- Pursue market leading technical innovations to deliver commercial product features and benefits
- Deliver innovative technical advancements in controls solutions for a demanding and technically complex environment
- Deliver best energy performing solutions
The Controls Engineer is likely to have some of the following;
- Computer literate with understanding of structured software design (IEC 61131) using PLC or microcontroller technology
- Experience of developing user interfaces (HMI, SCADA, BMS)
- Driving licence essential
The company has grown significantly over the last 12 months and they’re now looking to grow again from their world class manufacturing facility. They’re an extremely well regarded and successful business; they have a very impressive customer base and a strong order book for 2021!
They pride themselves on their strong cultural values of successful delivery, on time and on budget. They arrange regular charity fun days for colleagues to get involved with and encourage a fun, social atmosphere!
Apply for this job
Sign up here to hear about the hottest new job opportunities on the market that are specific to you.