Controls Engineer – North Cheshire – Permanent – £40-50k
+++Headlines – Significant scope to run & deliver projects, plenty of opportunities to push technological boundaries, wide variety of project work, well-established company+++
Samuel Frank is now recruiting for an experienced Controls Engineer to join a key client in Cheshire.
Your range of experience is likely to include;
- PLC & HMI software development ( Siemens, Rockwell, Mitsubishi or Schneider)
- Ideally written software for bespoke special purpose machinery that involves motion and/or servo control
- Be eligible to work in the UK
- Be able to work alone and show initiative
- Have good customer facing skills and be flexible
- Have a full UK driving licence
- Be willing to travel throughout the UK & overseas
This is an exciting opportunity to join an ambitious business in the Industrial Software & Robotics solutions industry. The client is growing, with significant new contracts and they’re looking for an individual who is enthusiastic about Control Engineering / PLC software to join a well-established team. We are looking for a dynamic and enthusiastic person with full project life cycle experience including strong coding experience to join the team and deliver projects.
The hiring manager is looking for a career minded individual looking to join a firm for a long and successful period.
The client is easily commutable from the following places – Stockport, Manchester, Ashton-under-Lyne, Cheadle, Altrincham & Macclesfield.
Please apply today for an immediate response.
Apply for this job
Sign up here to hear about the hottest new job opportunities on the market that are specific to you.