Controls Engineer – Special Purpose Machinery
Special Purpose Machinery – Staffordshire – Permanent – £35-42500
Samuel Frank is recruiting for a Controls Engineer to join a specialist engineering business based in Staffordshire. The company is growing and in the process of developing and launching new machines. They’re a small, specialist business where the successful Controls Engineer will have the benefit of working alongside high calibre engineers as well as having the opportunity to make a big impact on the product range.
The successful Controls Engineer will have some of the following skills/experience;
- PLC programming knowledge using structured text format
- Knowledge of designing and developing systems for bespoke, special purpose machinery
- Ideally have some knowledge of working with food or pharmaceutical packaging/production machines – particularly weighing, metal detection or conveyors
- A passion for machine development – innovative, creative, solutions driven would be great attributes to have
- Full project life cycle experience from feasibility to production
- Great customer skills – gain understanding and deliver against specification
- Any experience of electronics/Embedded C would be highly beneficial but not essential
- Degree qualified or time-served – open to all Electrical, Control backgrounds
The role is easily commutable from North Birmingham and most of Staffordshire including places such as Stafford, Walsall, Lichfield, Cannock, Tamworth, Rugeley and Sutton Coldfield.
Please submit your CV for an immediate response.
Apply for this job
Sign up here to hear about the hottest new job opportunities on the market that are specific to you.