DeltaV DCS Engineer
DeltaV DCS Engineer x 2 – North West – 12 month contract – Ir35 Exempt – £45hr – January 2022 start
Samuel Frank is recruiting for two experienced DeltaV DCS Engineers to initially work on a large chemical manufacturing plant in the North West and then follow the project work to different European sites.
Key aspects of the DCS Engineer position include;
- Experience in designing and configuring DeltaV systems using templated standards
- The projects are major upgrade works on legacy systems throughout the UK and Europe
- The work is likely to extend beyond the 12 months – could be 2 years’ worth of work
- IR35 exempt
- The role will be 6-9 months office based in the North West then 1-2 months onsite in the UK or Europe, then back to the office for the 6-9 months before heading out to site again for 1-2 months to commission the systems
- 37 hours per week whilst in the office then it’ll be approximately 10 hour days when on site, your expenses will be covered when working away from the office
- The client is looking for someone who has a calm, professional, methodical approach
All applicants must be eligible to work in the UK and be available to start in January 2022.
Please apply today for an immediate response.
Apply for this job
Sign up here to hear about the hottest new job opportunities on the market that are specific to you.