Design Manager Electrical
Electrical Design / Manufacturing Manager – West Midlands – Permanent – Hybrid Working – £50-55k + car allowance or £50-60k salary DOE
Samuel Frank is recruiting an Electrical Design Manager with a background in control panel design & manufacturing for a systems integrator with a base in the South Birmingham area.
Key aspects of the Electrical Design / Manufacturing Manager role include –
- Manage / lead the Electrical design team including helping to train and mentor junior team members
- Manage / lead the manufacturing personnel in the panel shop
- Project management of electrical design projects
- Produce quotations including client liaison
- Produce and/or review design specifications
- Maintain knowledge of design standards and ensure all relevant safety objectives and legal requirements are met for control & LV electrical switchgear panels and cabling installations
- Delivery of the detailed electrical designs inclusive of calculations and specifications as well as comprehensive drawings, utilising EPlan and/or AutoCAD software.
- Improve panel production processes, improve efficiencies and monitor production
The role of Electrical Design / Manufacturing Manager requires strong “team player” attributes – good listening skills, ability to have empathy, mentorship skills etc. as well as being a strong leader who can push deliverables and make things happen.
The company’s hybrid working policy means you’ll be able to spend 3 days a week in the office and 2 days per week working from home.
The premises are commutable from Birmingham, Redditch, Solihull, Halesowen, Stourbridge, Kidderminster, Worcester, Alcester and Dudley.
Please send your CV in the first instance and I will give you a call to go through your application.