EC&I Engineer – West Yorkshire – Permanent – £40-45k + bonus / flexitime hours
Samuel Frank is recruiting for an EC&I Engineer to join a well-established, successful organisation with a facility based in West Yorkshire.
An EC&I Engineer who has previously worked in the process industry could be well suited, for example; water treatment, oil & gas, petrochemical, pharmaceutical, food & beverage, chemical industries.
Key aspects of the EC&I Engineer include;
- Produce all documentation including FDS, P&ID; Electrical Schematics, Pneumatic Schematics to produce the design
- Be responsible for the development and delivery of the Electrical designs for the full range of systems
- Strong Word and ideally AutoCAD experience for the documentation and the designs
- Provide controls design engineering input to the project, design qualification and risk assessment review meetings
- Knowledge of fan and motor control design
- Knowledge of electrical safety circuits and design
- Clean working environment with a happy and proactive team to be a part of
Applicants are likely to be qualified to HNC or ideally Degree level. The role will be mainly office based and have very limited/occasional trips to site.
The clients’ premises are commutable from most of West Yorkshire and further afield including places such as Leeds, Bradford, Huddersfield, Halifax, Wakefield, Brighouse, Dewsbury and Oldham / East Manchester.
Please apply today for an immediate response.
Apply for this job
Sign up here to hear about the hottest new job opportunities on the market that are specific to you.