EC&I Engineer – Staffordshire – Permanent – £30-45k DOE plus flexible working hours including some home working, 30 days holiday, bonus scheme & private healthcare cover
Samuel Frank Associates is now recruiting for an EC&I Engineer to join a growing, Staffordshire based engineering business. The EC&I Engineer opportunity could suit a graduate with 3-6 years Electrical Engineering experience since qualifying.
Key aspects of the EC&I Engineer roles will include;
- Degree qualified in Electrical Engineering is an essential requirement
- Electrical requirements specification and analysis, hardware system design from scratch (ideally AutoCAD), hardware functional design, hardware specification
- Preparation of test plans, specification and procurement of test equipment
- Coordinating and supporting the manufacture and test of system components
- You’ll need to be a British passport holder and have lived in the UK for at least the last 5 years as you’ll be put through security clearance.
The EC&I Engineer will be involved in investigating problems on customer sites through site surveys and analysis of existing drawings, suggesting options to solve the problem then actually doing the electrical design work involved. Will definitely suit EC&I Engineers who get excited by finding problems and then solutions!
The company can offer a flexible, friendly working environment as well as the opportunity to work with some very talented engineers. The management team encourages a sensible work-life balance with the MD making sure people leave the office by 4.30pm daily and have 30 days holiday per year as well as the statutory Bank Holidays!
If you’d like to apply, please get in touch! Their offices are easily commutable from Stoke, Stafford, Cannock, Lichfield, Telford, Uttoxeter, Stone.
The suggested postcode is to be used as a guide only.
Apply for this job
Sign up here to hear about the hottest new job opportunities on the market that are specific to you.