Electrical Control & Instrumentation Engineer
Electrical, Control & Instrumentation Engineer – Staffordshire – Permanent – £60-65k – 30 days holiday, bonus scheme & private healthcare cover, 3 days a week in the office
Samuel Frank is recruiting for a Degree qualified Electrical, Control & Instrumentation Engineer to join a growing & stable Staffordshire based specialist engineering company.
Key aspects of the Electrical, Control & Instrumentation Engineer role include;
- Electrical requirements specification and analysis, hardware system design from scratch (ideally AutoCAD or AutoCAD Electrical), hardware functional design & hardware specification experience
- Strong organisational and communication skills – essential
- Degree qualified in Electrical Engineering or closely related subject – essential
- You must be a British citizen, have no criminal record and not lived outside of the UK for more than 3 months in the last 5 years (this will enable the client to quickly put you through basic level security clearance).
- Plans and directs all aspects of hardware engineering activities on allocated projects
- System safety experience is of interest – Electrical, Control & Instrumentation Engineers with TUV accreditation will be considered favourably
- The company encourages and will support Engineers taking on Chartered status / MSc qualifications etc.
- Experience of working in highly regulated sectors would be ideal
One of the main aspects of the Electrical, Control & Instrumentation Engineer position will involve investigating problems on customer premises through site surveys and analysis of existing drawings, suggesting options to solve the problem then actually doing the electrical design work involved.
The company offer a flexible & friendly working environment as well as the opportunity to work alongside some very talented engineers.
The management team promote a sensible work-life balance, which encourages everyone to leave the office by 4.30pm on the days you’re in the office and have 30 days holiday per year, as well as the statutory Bank Holidays.
The offices are easily commutable from Stoke, Stafford, Cannock, Lichfield, Telford, Uttoxeter, Stone.
Keywords – EC&I, Electrical, Control & Instrumentation Engineer, Electrical Engineer, TUV, Safety Systems, Hardware Engineer, Team Leader, Security Clearance, Hardware Design
The suggested postcode is to be used as a guide only.
Apply for this job
Sign up here to hear about the hottest new job opportunities on the market that are specific to you.
Other jobs you might be interested in
Software Engineer – Worcestershire – £45-60k
£45-60k +hybrid +car/allowance +BUPA
Field Service Engineer – West Yorkshire
£38-42k + vehicle + overtime + 25 days holiday
Electrical Design Engineer – West Yorkshire
£32-42k + hybrid working + 7% pension contribution
Electrical Design Engineer – Lancashire
£35-40k + 25 days holiday + flexitime system