Electrical Design Engineer
Electrical Design Engineer – West Midlands / South of Birmingham – Permanent – £40-50k + Car/Car allowance + Private Health
+++Company has a full order book and a very healthy pipeline of new business for the successful Electrical Design Engineer, the work they do is very interesting i.e. high power, renewables, energy storage etc. and the role will involve limited travel/site work+++
Samuel Frank is recruiting for an experienced Electrical Design Engineer to join a West Midlands based company that specialises in DC drive systems for motor control.
Key aspects of the Electrical Design Engineer role include –
- Knowledge of inverters, the bigger the power size the better
- DC systems
- Electrical Design Engineer who is naturally solutions driven i.e., open minded and finds solutions, not problems
- Variable Speed Drives experience – Siemens, Rockwell or Control Techniques
- Knowledge of closed loop control using inverters would be useful
- Preferably have knowledge of EPLAN to produce schematics from FDS and quotation (AutoCAD experience could also work)
- Oversee build, test and commissioning
There is a genuine career path for Electrical Design Engineers looking to further themselves in an environment where they can make a real difference in terms of projects and delivery.
The client is based in the West Midlands and is easily commutable from the following places – Birmingham, Kidderminster, Bromsgrove, Redditch, Halesowen, Dudley, West Bromwich and Worcester.
If you feel you’re the right Electrical Design Engineer for the job and would like to apply for the role, please send your CV for immediate consideration.
All applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
Apply for this job
Sign up here to hear about the hottest new job opportunities on the market that are specific to you.
Other jobs you might be interested in
Software Engineer – Worcestershire – £45-60k
£45-60k +hybrid +car/allowance +BUPA
Field Service Engineer – West Yorkshire
£38-42k + vehicle + overtime + 25 days holiday
Electrical Design Engineer – West Yorkshire
£32-42k + hybrid working + 7% pension contribution
Electrical Design Engineer – Lancashire
£35-40k + 25 days holiday + flexitime system