Electrical Design Engineer
Electrical Design Engineer – West Yorkshire – Permanent – £30-45k + overtime + bonus + flexitime hours
Samuel Frank is recruiting for an Electrical Design Engineer to join a very well established, award winning equipment manufacturer based in West Yorkshire. The successful Electrical Design Engineer will have experience of delivering high quality designs in a project environment as well as being customer facing. This Electrical Design Engineer position could suit someone with 12-18 months EPLAN experience right up to someone who’s a seasoned professional.
Key areas of responsibility for the Electrical Design Engineer include –
- Produce electrical drawings for control systems and electrical panels – need to have least had some EPLAN training, ideally used EPLAN commercially
- Ensure compliance with current machine safety regulations
- Lead the electrical design aspects of projects (for the higher end of the suggested salary bracket)
- Specifying electrical items and control panels
- Prepare documentation for motor lists, produce electrical schematics, panel layout drawings and cable schedules
- SISTEMA experience – nice to have
- I/O Lists
- Software specifications
Whilst this is a design office based role the successful hire will be dealing with customers on a regular basis. Ideally, the position will suit an Electrical Design Engineer who is used to delivering their own projects autonomously without much supervision, again, for the higher end of the suggested salary bracket.
Applicants who have had experience of working for an OEM or a system integrator could be well suited in terms of the project delivery aspects.
The client is easily commutable from large parts of West Yorkshire including places such as Leeds, Bradford, Keighley, Ilkley, Harrogate, Skipton, Shipley and Otley.
Please apply today for an immediate response.
Apply for this job
Sign up here to hear about the hottest new job opportunities on the market that are specific to you.