Electrical Design Engineer
Electrical Design Engineer – Derbyshire – Permanent Position – Flexible Working Hours / Home working – £30-50k + bonus + health insurance
Samuel Frank is recruiting for an Electrical Design Engineer to join a Derbyshire based specialist engineering company. The successful Electrical Design Engineer could have qualified and gained 2-3 years relevant experience, right up to a seasoned professional with significant track record in Electrical design positions.
Electrical Design Engineers applying for the position are likely to have some of the following;
- Electrical Design of control panels using AutoCAD or AutoCAD Electrical (candidates with EPLAN experience could also be well suited)
- Interpret design input information to produce electrical control panel / system designs based on the current ISO, EN and BS standards
- Production of all associated documentation including, but not limited to, design calculations, design/safety specifications, operation and maintenance manuals, installation designs and drawing.
- Design & production of electrical layouts & schematic drawings using appropriate CAD tools
- Procurement of electrical equipment including control panels and field devices
- Liaise with suppliers on technical matters
- Ongoing management of Bill of Materials to support project and spares procurement
The company operates flexible hours and pay a generous Christmas bonus. They also have very good staff retention; this role is to initially work alongside and ultimately replace a member of staff who’s going to be retiring.
The Electrical Design Engineer will predominantly be based at the client’s premises with occasional trips to site expected. Initially the role is likely to involve 3-4 days a week in the office which will evolve to 3-4 days a week from home as you become more familiar with the equipment and the company’s methods.
The client is easily commutable from the following places – Burton on Trent, Derby, Nottingham, Loughborough, Chesterfield and the surrounding areas.
If you would like to apply or find out more, please submit your application and we’ll be in touch.
Apply for this job
Sign up here to hear about the hottest new job opportunities on the market that are specific to you.