Electrical Design Engineer
Electrical Design Engineer – MCC – AutoCAD Electrical – North East – Permanent – £35-42k
Samuel Frank Associates is recruiting for an Electrical Design Engineer for a specialist engineering company based in the North East, roughly 10 miles North of Newcastle.
The Electrical Design Engineer role will involve having experience of the following areas –
- AutoCAD Electrical, MCCs ( motor control centres ), designing Low Voltage ( LV ) assemblies, variable speed drives, switchgear distribution equipment, PLCs / SCADA systems or testing/commissioning.
- Producing the specification/design for the clients’ electrical schematics for motor control centres
- Managing the relationship with the customer
- Ideally have experience commercially and technically as well as someone who is happy in front of customers.
- Ideally have some experience of putting together quotations
The experience scope could range from an Electrical Design Engineer with 2-3 years commercial experience, through to a more seasoned, professional Electrical Design Engineer commanding a higher salary.
The client design, manufacture and install control panels, so any experience in this field would be beneficial. If you have worked as an Electrical Design Engineer in either the oil & gas, nuclear or water treatment sectors, then your experience is likely to be relevant.
The client is looking for someone who is adaptable, enthusiastic and wanting to commit to a long-term career with them. The client prides itself on their staff retention and is looking for an Electrical Design Engineer who can add long term value and continuity with their customers.
The client’s premises are commutable from most of Northumberland and also Newcastle, Gateshead & South Shields.
If you would like to find out more, please send your CV for immediate consideration.
Apply for this job
Sign up here to hear about the hottest new job opportunities on the market that are specific to you.