Electrical Design Engineer
Electrical Design Engineer – Merseyside – Permanent – £35-50k – 3 days office/2 days home
Samuel Frank is recruiting for an experienced Electrical Design Engineer to join a Merseyside based company on a staff basis. The client is open to the Electrical Design Engineer having experience of any of the major CAD packages such as AutoCAD, AutoCAD Electrical, EPLAN or DraftSight.
Key aspects of the Electrical Design Engineer position include;
- Control panel design experience – schematics, single line diagrams, GAs etc.
- Machine safety circuits
- LV controls design & LV control gear assemblies
- Knowledge of Functional Design Specifications and their creation
- Experience of being involved in FATs
- Opportunity to develop PLC programming skills – applicants with experience of fault-finding on existing code Siemens or Rockwell code will be considered favourably
- Any previous knowledge ATEX regulations would be useful but not essential
The company has implemented a system where employees work from home two days a week, which will remain in place beyond any implications of COVID. The three office days will almost exclusively be based in the office with very limited site work expected.
The Electrical Design Engineer position could develop into a very broad role involving all aspects of design, compliance to regulations such as ATEX, risk assessments and hazardous area assessments.
The clients’ offices are commutable from places such as Liverpool, Warrington, Runcorn, Widnes, St Helens and Speke.
Apply for this job
Sign up here to hear about the hottest new job opportunities on the market that are specific to you.