Electrical Design Engineer – AutoCAD Electrical – Home Based
+++BRAND NEW POSITION+++BRAND NEW POSITION+++BRAND NEW POSITION+++
Electrical Design Engineer – AutoCAD Electrical – Homebased – Permanent – £35-42k
Samuel Frank Associates is recruiting for an Electrical Design Engineer for a home based position for a specialist engineering company.
The Electrical Design Engineer role will involve having experience of the following areas –
- AutoCAD Electrical, MCCs ( motor control centres ), designing Low Voltage ( LV ) assemblies, variable speed drives, switchgear distribution equipment, PLCs / SCADA systems or testing/commissioning.
- Producing the specification/design for the clients’ electrical schematics for motor control centres
- Managing the relationship with the customer
- Ideally have experience commercially and technically as well as someone who is happy in front of customers.
- Ideally have some experience of putting together quotations
The successful Electrical Design Engineer could range from a “second job” type profile with 2-3 years commercial experience through to a more seasoned, professional Electrical Design Engineer commanding a higher salary.
The client design, manufacture and install control panels so any experience in this field would be beneficial. If you have worked as an Electrical Design Engineer in either the oil & gas, nuclear or water treatment sectors then your experience is likely to be relevant.
The client is looking for someone who is adaptable, enthusiastic and wanting to commit to a long-term career with them. The client prides itself on their staff retention and is looking for someone who can add long term value and continuity with their customers.
If you would like to find out more, please send your CV for immediate consideration.
Please ignore the suggested postcode – this is a home based role.
Apply for this job
Sign up here to hear about the hottest new job opportunities on the market that are specific to you.