Electrical Design Engineer – Blackburn – AutoCAD Electrical
Electrical Design Engineer – AutoCAD Electrical – Blackburn – £40-45k + bonus/gym membership
Samuel Frank is recruiting for an Electrical Design Engineer with at least 2 years experience of using AutoCAD Electrical to join a special purpose machine manufacturer based in the Blackburn area.
Key aspects of the Electrical Design Engineer position include –
- Responsibility for all aspects of electrical design for the product range, using AutoCAD Electrical to produce the finished output
- Undertake all aspects of electrical design for machines and systems including conceptual design, detailed design and production of detailed drawings
- Be able to produce electrical schematic diagrams & general arrangements using AutoCAD Electrical.
- Benefit from career progression opportunities and a genuine path to becoming a Lead Electrical Design Engineer and beyond
- Applicants with at least an HNC qualification or apprenticeship in Electrical Engineering or a related field will be preferred.
- The company offers a friendly and supportive working environment and you must be eligible to work in the UK.
- 37 hour working week finishing at lunchtime on Fridays – no expectation to work overtime
- Role will be a mixture of draughting and design work
- Role will be mainly office based – occasional days from home are possible, the successful Electrical Design Engineer will be required in the office most of the time
The Electrical Design Engineer role is commutable from the following places Manchester, Preston, Bury, Rochdale, Heywood, Burnley, Blackburn and Bolton.
Don’t miss out on this exciting opportunity to work as an Electrical Design Engineer in Blackburn with a well-established Automation business. Submit your CV ASAP for immediate consideration!
Apply for this job
Sign up here to hear about the hottest new job opportunities on the market that are specific to you.
Other jobs you might be interested in
Software Engineer – Worcestershire – £45-60k
£45-60k +hybrid +car/allowance +BUPA
Field Service Engineer – West Yorkshire
£38-42k + vehicle + overtime + 25 days holiday
Electrical Design Engineer – West Yorkshire
£32-42k + hybrid working + 7% pension contribution
Electrical Design Engineer – Lancashire
£35-40k + 25 days holiday + flexitime system