Electrical Design Engineer – Entry Level – South Birmingham
Electrical Design Engineer – Entry Level – South Birmingham – £25-30k – 1 day per week homebased
***Could be Apprentice trained, HNC/HND or Degree qualified – company open to all options***
Samuel Frank is recruiting for an entry level Electrical Design Engineer to join a West Midlands based special purpose machine manufacturer. The company is looking to bring in a bright and enthusiastic Junior Electrical Design Engineer who they can train, mentor and develop.
Key aspects of the Junior Electrical Design Engineer role include;
- Must have some experience of an Electrical 2D design package and have some previous experience of creating basic electrical drawings
- Must be engaging, keen to progress and have a thirst for learning
- The successful Junior Engineer will have a dedicated mentor and go through AutoCAD Electrical training
- The role will grow into a full Electrical Design Engineer position where you’ll be building BOMs and working alongside the panel builders on the shop floor ensuring the designs are implemented successfully.
- The client is very much open to where you’ve gained your experience or qualifications from, so you could be a graduate, or have an HNC or HND or have served your apprenticeship
- 100% office and shop floor based role – no travel
Working week – 37.5 hours – 8 – 4.45pm Monday – Thursday (1 hour lunch), 8 – 3pm – Friday (30 min lunch) – overtime isn’t expected or regularly worked, however there might be busy periods where overtime will be required and will be paid. Once you’re up and running, you’ll be able to chose from Tuesday, Wednesday or Thursday to work from home on that day per week.
The client’s premises are easily commutable from the following places in the West Midlands; Birmingham, Worcester, Redditch, Bromsgrove, Halesowen, Droitwich, Bromsgrove, Kidderminster and Stourbridge.
Keywords; Graduate, Junior Engineer, Trainee Electrical Design Engineer, Apprentice, West Midlands, Special Purpose Machinery
Apply for this job
Sign up here to hear about the hottest new job opportunities on the market that are specific to you.