Electrical Design Engineer – West Yorkshire
Electrical Design Engineer – Permanent – West Yorkshire – £32-42k DOE + 25 days holiday + 7% employer pension contribution – 3 days in the office per week, 2 at home
+++Headlines – Award winning company, sociable, forward thinking, world-class manufacturing onsite, modern working environment, great benefits+++
Samuel Frank Associates is recruiting for an Electrical Design Engineer to join a well-established and successful West Yorkshire based manufacturer. The successful Electrical Design Engineer will have previous experience of designing control panels, ideally for 3-phase power systems using AutoCAD or AutoCAD Electrical, but they’re open to considering Electrical Design Engineers with experience of any major design package such as EPLAN or Promis-e.
This Electrical Design Engineer position could be well suited to someone with 2-5 years relevant experience.
Key aspects of the Electrical Design Engineer position include –
- Designing 3-phase power circuits and low voltage control circuits
- Designing control panel layouts
- Knowledge and awareness of current legislation affecting electrical design and testing
- Carry out electrical design on a range of systems, for both new and existing ranges, ensuring safe operation and compliance with relevant legislation
- Producing high quality customer specific wiring diagrams to current electrical standards.
- Selection/sizing of appropriate electrical components, motors, cabling etc. using engineering design calculations Knowledge of UKCA and CE marking procedures.
- Ability to source appropriate components.
- Minimum qualification level BTEC, ideally HNC/HND
The client is an extremely well regarded and successful business, they have a very impressive customer base and a strong order book.
They pride themselves on their strong cultural values of successful delivery, on time and on budget. They arrange regular charity fun days for colleagues to get involved with and encourage a fun, social atmosphere!
The client is based in West Yorkshire and is commutable from most parts of Leeds, Bradford, Huddersfield, Wakefield, Halifax and Harrogate.
Please note the postcode suggested is to be used as a guide only.
Apply for this job
Sign up here to hear about the hottest new job opportunities on the market that are specific to you.
Other jobs you might be interested in
Software Engineer – Worcestershire – £45-60k
£45-60k +hybrid +car/allowance +BUPA
Field Service Engineer – West Yorkshire
£38-42k + vehicle + overtime + 25 days holiday
Electrical Design Engineer – Lancashire
£35-40k + 25 days holiday + flexitime system
Service Engineer – Robotics
£40-45k + car + overtime + vehicle