Electrical Design Engineer – West Yorkshire – Special Purpose Machinery
Electrical Design Engineer – West Yorkshire – Special Purpose Machinery – £35-50k DOE + overtime + annual bonus + health plan
+++Headlines – world-class, purpose built design and manufacturing facility, forward thinking company, rapidly growing, very strong order book+++
Samuel Frank is recruiting for an Electrical Design Engineer to join a very well established special purpose machine manufacturer in West Yorkshire. Applicants must have up to date experience of designing electrical systems for special purpose machinery using AutoCAD. This is key.
The role will be predominantly based in the design office with occasional trips to site involved. They have a system where you have every other Friday off work.
Key skills and experience required for the Electrical Design Engineer position –
- Competent in the technical aspects of Electrical design and development of special purpose machinery using AutoCAD
- Produce electrical design from concept, to issuing drawings to production, in line with customer needs and business objectives
- Experience of design for manufacture and assembly
- Detail checking the work of other Design Engineers
- Knowledge of undertaking technical calculations
- Experience of working within a multi–skilled environment (i.e. knowledge of electrical and pneumatic components)
- Experience of technical projects including working to tight timescales
The role is easily commutable from most of West Yorkshire including places such as Leeds, Bradford, Wakefield, Huddersfield, Rotherham, Dewsbury and Barnsley.
Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
Please apply today for an immediate response.
Apply for this job
Sign up here to hear about the hottest new job opportunities on the market that are specific to you.