Electrical Design Engineer
Electrical Design Engineer – Special Purpose Machinery – Permanent
£Salary DOE + overtime + 25 days holiday + 5% matched pension contribution
Samuel Frank is recruiting for an Electrical Design Engineer to join a very well-established bespoke machinery manufacturer in East Yorkshire.
The successful Electrical Design Engineer is likely to have experience of either EPLAN or AutoCAD or a commonly used CAD package for designing control panels as well as having good communication skills to deal with all project stakeholders including external /3rd party panel builders.
Key areas of responsibility and attributes for Electrical Design Engineer position include;
- Produce and check Electrical CAD drawings for control panels
- Review projects with mechanical design and software engineers to ensure the electrical design meets the necessary customer needs
- Carry out any necessary drawing or wiring modifications when required
- Methodical, structured approach to design
- Occasionally visit 3rd panel builders to check/verify work and provide technical support
- Good communication skills are key as will spend time speaking with Electricians and Software Engineers to ensure projects are completed as designed
The company is a multi-site, stable special purpose machine builder with sites in Europe and further afield. They are growing the team due to workload and being over capacity in terms of new orders that have been secured.
The salary range can be discussed on application.
The role will mainly be office based post-COVID and the client’s premises are commutable from Selby, York, Hull, Scarborough, Driffield, Bridlington and Goole.
Please apply today for an immediate response.
Apply for this job
Sign up here to hear about the hottest new job opportunities on the market that are specific to you.