Electrical Engineer – Shopfloor Based – South Birmingham – Special Purpose Machinery – £34-37k + overtime
Samuel Frank is recruiting for an Electrical Engineer to join a small team of Engineers for a special purpose machine manufacturer based in South Birmingham.
Key aspects to the Electrical Engineer position include;
- Electrical testing of machines, integration/wiring of machines to control panels
- Electrical installation of components, control equipment and control panels
- Lead Factory Acceptance Testing
- PLC installation / code fault-finding skills – desirable / non-essential
- HNC in Electrical/Electronic Engineering – minimum level of qualification required
- Opportunity to follow the work to site if you enjoy site work – the role could also be mainly shopfloor based as well if that’s what you prefer doing
- Knowledge of conveyors and pumps – desirable / non-essential
- Oversee quality of electrical installation work
- Experience of working on systems for special purpose machinery, knowledge of the machinery directive, machine safety etc. would be ideal
The company has rapidly grown over recent years and has a full order book for 2022 with orders already placed for next year. The have a team well-being program in place and have budget available for technical training & development.
All applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
The company’s premises are based within commuting distance of the following places – Birmingham, Redditch, Solihull, Halesowen, Stourbridge, Kidderminster and Dudley.
Please apply today for an immediate response.
Apply for this job
Sign up here to hear about the hottest new job opportunities on the market that are specific to you.