Electrical Design Engineer – West Yorkshire – £35-50k + overtime + annual bonus + health plan
Essential Requirement – Electrical Design for automation using AutoCAD, that’s it! If you can design electrical systems for automation or machinery using AutoCAD or AutoCAD Electrical, then this role could be the one for you!
Key aspects of the Electrical Design Engineer position –
- Full order book – the company delivers projects across a range of sectors, meaning if one area has a drop off, they’re covered for orders and continued growth from others
- The machines you’ll be designing the hardware for and the environment you’d be working in have been described to me by previous visitors as “super cool kit”, “a techie’s dream”, ”very impressive” – you’ll need to see the place to see that for yourself!
- You’ll need to be competent in the technical aspects of Electrical design and development of special purpose machinery or automated systems
- Produce electrical design from concept, to issuing drawings to production, in line with customer needs and business objectives
- Experience of design for manufacture and assembly
- Knowledge of undertaking technical calculations
- Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
The role is easily commutable from most of West Yorkshire including places such as Leeds, Bradford, Wakefield, Huddersfield, Rotherham, Dewsbury and Barnsley.
Please apply today for an immediate response.
Apply for this job
Sign up here to hear about the hottest new job opportunities on the market that are specific to you.
Other jobs you might be interested in
Software Engineer – Worcestershire – £45-60k
£45-60k +hybrid +car/allowance +BUPA
Field Service Engineer – West Yorkshire
£38-42k + vehicle + overtime + 25 days holiday
Electrical Design Engineer – West Yorkshire
£32-42k + hybrid working + 7% pension contribution
Electrical Design Engineer – Lancashire
£35-40k + 25 days holiday + flexitime system