Electrical Engineer – West Midlands – EPLAN
Electrical Engineer – West Midlands – Permanent – £50-57500 + private healthcare
Samuel Frank is recruiting for an experienced Electrical Engineer to join a West Midlands company with full project cycle experience from working on complex, process industry based projects.
The company is a small, well-established systems integrator, so the role comes with plenty of opportunity to shine whilst working on very interesting and challenging projects.
The successful Electrical Engineer will initially be working on a liquid delivery system used in a manufacturing process and the ideal backgrounds to have previously worked in include oil & gas, chemical or petrochemical.
Key aspects to the Electrical Engineer role include;
- Must have knowledge of PLC hardware and have worked on control panel design previously
- Must have good working knowledge of EPLAN (could consider AutoCAD Electrical experience if you’re willing to cross train in to EPLAN)
- Must be able to read electrical drawings for control panels
- Must be able / willing to go to site to commission jobs once they are completed
- Must be able to work within ISO9001 quality systems and follow procedures
- Oversee FATs & SATs
- Process industry background useful
- Development of I/O schedules from P&IDs
- Detailed design of full control system
- Create Functional Design Specifications and Hardware Design Specifications
- Knowledge of ATEX equipment – advantageous
- After 6 months in the team, the successful Electrical Engineer will be eligible for
The company can offer a supportive working environment where your opinion is valued, with the opportunity to be involved in a very interesting range of long-term projects. The project is expected to last 5 years so could offer the successful Electrical Engineer stability, longevity and continuity.
The Electrical Engineer role will be mainly office based and the clients’ offices are based on the West side of Birmingham and will be easily commutable from places such as Kingswinford, Wolverhampton, Walsall, Dudley, Halesowen, Brierley Hill & Stourbridge.
Please apply today for an immediate response.
Apply for this job
Sign up here to hear about the hottest new job opportunities on the market that are specific to you.
Other jobs you might be interested in
Software Engineer – Worcestershire – £45-60k
£45-60k +hybrid +car/allowance +BUPA
Field Service Engineer – West Yorkshire
£38-42k + vehicle + overtime + 25 days holiday
Electrical Design Engineer – West Yorkshire
£32-42k + hybrid working + 7% pension contribution
Electrical Design Engineer – Lancashire
£35-40k + 25 days holiday + flexitime system