Electrical Engineer – West Yorkshire
1-4 years’ experience – West Yorkshire – £25-32k + 25 days holiday allowance + 7% pension contribution – Mixture of Office and Homeworking
Samuel Frank Associates is now recruiting for an Electrical Engineer to join an award winning, expanding West Yorkshire based organisation. The successful Electrical Engineer will need to have some practical experience of controls and programming.
You’ll be working alongside engineers who are at a similar stage of their career as you, in a modern working environment for a company that has a full order book.
They operate a system where there will be a mixture of both homeworking and spending time in the office, which will be in place beyond the pandemic.
The role of the Electrical Engineer;
- Working as part of a team, including experienced Engineers to learn from, to create and develop product controls designs
- Pursue market leading technical innovations
- Deliver innovative technical advancements in controls solutions for demanding and technically complex environments
The Electrical Engineer is likely to have some of the following attributes;
- Computer literate with understanding of structured software design (IEC 61131) using PLC or microcontroller technology
- Experience of developing user interfaces (HMI, SCADA, BMS)
The company has grown significantly over the last 12 months and they’re now looking to grow again from their world class manufacturing facility. They’re an extremely well regarded and successful business; they have a very impressive customer base and a strong order book for 2021!
They pride themselves on their strong cultural values of successful delivery, on time and on budget. They arrange regular charity fun days for colleagues to get involved with and encourage a fun, social atmosphere!
Driving licence is essential.
The client is based in West Yorkshire and is commutable from most parts of Leeds, Bradford, Huddersfield, Wakefield, Halifax and Harrogate.
Apply for this job
Sign up here to hear about the hottest new job opportunities on the market that are specific to you.