Electrical Project Engineer – Special Purpose Machinery
Electrical Project Engineer – Controls – Special Purpose Machinery – Permanent – Lancashire – £45-55k + Health Plan/Bens
Samuel Frank is recruiting for an Electrical Project Engineer to join a very successful (and recently major award winning!) special purpose machine manufacturer in Lancashire.
The successful Electrical Project Engineer will require experience in some of the following areas –
- Design and produce PLC software (using one or more of the following – Allen Bradley, Siemens, Beckhoff, Lenze, Omron).
- Design of low voltage machine control systems, specifically, interpretation of customer specification and requirements
- Production of Functional Design Specifications
- Produce electrical schematic diagrams, ideally using AutoCAD Electrical
- Produce all aspects of design /documentation for electrical machine assembly and wiring.
- Specification of drive and motor sizes.
This client is leading the way in the region in terms of investment in their facilities and providing market leading and innovative solutions for their customers in the field of control engineering. The company promotes strong, positive values across the teams as well as promoting an environment which encourages innovation and a solution driven mindset.
Electrical Project Engineer applicants must be able to design Electrical hardware systems as well as program PLC software systems. This is a full project life cycle role.
The client estimates a 70/30 split between being based at their facility in Lancashire and being based on customer sites which could be Europe and further afield. A large project which may happen once a year could involve 3-4 weeks site work.
• Preferably a ‘Time Served’ Electrical Engineer.
• Must be HNC / HND or Degree qualified in Electrical / Electronic Engineering.
• Must be confident to work alone at customer premises and have a current driving licence.
The Electrical Project Engineer is easily commutable from the following places within Lancashire and Greater Manchester – Bury, Bolton, Rochdale, Blackburn, Burnley & Preston.
Please apply today for salary details and an immediate response.
Apply for this job
Sign up here to hear about the hottest new job opportunities on the market that are specific to you.