Electrical Project Engineer
Electrical Project Engineer – Cheshire – Permanent – Control Panel Design Background– £35-38k DOE
Samuel Frank is now recruiting for an Electrically biased Project Engineer to join a control panel manufacturer based on the Wirral.
Key areas of interest include –
- Process customer enquiries and produce detailed and fully costed proposals
- Produce detailed design and comprehensive parts list for control panels
- Oversee control panel manufacture in workshop and provide support to workshop manager to allow manufacture to progress smoothly
- Manage delivery and installation of control panels to customers
- Working, demonstrable knowledge of one of the major CAD packages such as AutoCAD or EPLAN Electrical – panel design experience essential
- Minimum HNC in Electrical Engineering qualification
The ideal background for this Electrical Project Engineer position is for someone to have worked on the shopfloor, building control panels and have moved up into a projects role.
The offices are easily commutable from most of Merseyside including places such as Liverpool, Warrington, Widnes, Runcorn, Birkenhead, St. Helens, Wigan, Leigh, Northwich and Ellesmere Port.
Please apply today for an immediate response!
Apply for this job
Sign up here to hear about the hottest new job opportunities on the market that are specific to you.