Electrical Technician – Permanent – Travelling Role – Special Purpose Machinery – £14hr + x1.5 overtime – OTE £40k + company vehicle
Samuel Frank is recruiting for an Electrical Technician to join a special purpose machine manufacturer based in South Birmingham.
Key aspects to the Electrical Technician position include;
- Role will suit an Electrical Technician who can fault find on control panels – could be ideal for a Maintenance Technician looking to get out and travel or an Industrial Electrician who’s happy to be on the move.
- Your working day starts when you leave home and finishes when you arrive home in the evening. All hours worked over 39 per week are paid at x1.5.
- Site work will be mainly day trips with the odd overnight stay, so you’ll be home during the week more often than not
- Any experience of service or breakdowns would be helpful – the machines are described as “not complex” so a good Electrically biased Technician with fault finding experience could adapt well
- Pleasant team, family run business and you’ll be given a reasonable/manageable work load with clusters of jobs to be completed in similar locations, rather than being in Scotland one day and Cornwall the next!
The company has rapidly grown over recent years and has a full order book going into 2023. They have a team well-being program in place and have budget available for technical training & development.
All applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
Your day will often start from home, but you’ll occasionally need to go to base to pick up components, attend meetings etc, the company’s premises are based within occasional driving distance of the following places – Birmingham, Coventry, Kidderminster, Bromsgrove, Redditch, Solihull, Halesowen, Stourbridge, Kidderminster, Worcester, Leamington Spa and Dudley.
Please apply today for an immediate response.
Apply for this job
Sign up here to hear about the hottest new job opportunities on the market that are specific to you.