Engineering Project Manager
Project Manager – Permanent – Berkshire & Homebased – £55-65k DOE + bonus + 30 days holiday (+stats) + private healthcare
Samuel Frank Associates is recruiting for a Degree qualified Project Manager with an electrical bias to to work for a well regarded systems engineering company.
The role will be split between the office and at home and the client estimates 2-3 days/week at home and the 2-3 days per week in the office is the likely split.
Key aspects/requirements of the Project Manager role include –
- Ideally, you’ll be security cleared, but if not, you’ll need to be a British passport holder with a clear criminal record who hasn’t lived outside of the UK for more than 3 months in the last 5 years.
- Degree qualified in Engineering discipline – Electrical, Mechanical, Software etc. – this is essential
- Experience of delivering Electrical / Controls / Automation projects into high regulated industries
- Experience of working to NEC frameworks (ideally NEC4)
- Strong customer focus, ability to forge and build excellent customer relationships
- Be able to “hold your own” technically when dealing with Electrical Engineers on your projects so you can guide & question effectively
- Participation in reviews and procurement of test equipment
The project team will be creating the Hardware requirement specifications and carrying out the hardware system design from scratch using AutoCAD so previous project management experience of this nature will be highly beneficial.
The management team encourages a sensible work-life balance that encourages everyone to finish by 4.30pm daily, lunchtime finish on a Friday combined with 30 days holiday per year as well as the statutory Bank Holidays!
The site work will be commutable from Newbury, Reading, Basingstoke and Bracknell.
If you’d like to apply, please get in touch.
Apply for this job
Sign up here to hear about the hottest new job opportunities on the market that are specific to you.