EPLAN Electrical Design Engineer
EPLAN Electrical Design Engineer – Wirral/Cheshire – Permanent – Control Panel Design Background Required – £35-40k DOE
The client is looking for an experienced Electrical Design Engineer who has a solid background in control panel design using EPLAN.
Technical areas of interest for the successful Electrical Design Engineer include;
- Control panel and switchgear design experience – schematics, GAs etc.
- 3-phase power systems & 3-phase motor control
- Machine safety circuits
- Analogue instrumentation skills
- LV controls and switchgear design
- LV switchgear & control gear assemblies
- EPLAN P8 design package experience
Key Electrical Design Engineer duties include –
- Process customer enquiries and produce detailed and fully costed proposals
- Produce detailed and comprehensive parts list for control panels
- Oversee control panel manufacture in workshop and provide support to workshop manager to allow manufacture to progress smoothly
The ideal background for this Electrical Design Engineer position is for someone to have worked on the shopfloor, building control panels and have moved into the Design Office.
The offices are easily commutable from most of Merseyside including places such as Liverpool, Warrington, Widnes, Runcorn, Birkenhead, St. Helens, Wigan, Leigh, Northwich and Ellesmere Port.
Please apply today for an immediate response!
Apply for this job
Sign up here to hear about the hottest new job opportunities on the market that are specific to you.