Field Service Engineer – West Yorkshire
Field Service Engineer – Special Purpose Machinery – West Yorkshire based company – £38-42k + overtime + vehicle
Samuel Frank is recruiting for a Field Service Engineer to join a West Yorkshire based specialist engineering company to cover UK & international work.
Key aspects of the Field Service Engineer position include;
- Travel will cover UK & international
- Estimated the Service Engineer (once up & running) will travel abroad once a month, trips normal duration likely to be 4-5 days
- Role will suit a Field Service Engineer who is electrically biased
- Company will train/guide/mentor on the mechanical aspects
- All hours worked, including travel time over the standard working week will be paid at x1.5 base salary – OTE £50-60k
- Successful Service Engineer will need to be able to commute to the office at least 1 day per week
- Weekend working – given the current work schedule, it’s estimated they’ll be a requirement to work one weekend per month, possible two during shutdown periods
- 95% of the work is pre-scheduled. No overnight breakdown calls/work is expected.
- Flights & hotels prebooked by travel company
- Company van provided for UK work
Key areas of responsibility for the Field Service Engineer position include;
- Conducting process inspections and site audits.
- Compiling detailed survey reports.
- To complete Energy Audits.
- Performing on-Site maintenance and engineering support.
- Optimisation of customer’s equipment.
- Commissioning of new and refurbished equipment
- Producing safety documentation (RAMS).
- Site management/customer liaison.
- Fault finding on machinery.
The client is easily commutable from large parts of West Yorkshire including places such as Leeds, Bradford, Keighley, Ilkley, Harrogate, Skipton, Shipley and Otley and given the successful Service Engineer will only be expected in the office maybe once a week, places such as Clitheroe, Halifax, Brighouse, Haworth, Colne, Tadcaster and York are also doable.
Please apply today for an immediate response.
Apply for this job
Sign up here to hear about the hottest new job opportunities on the market that are specific to you.
Other jobs you might be interested in
Software Engineer – Worcestershire – £45-60k
£45-60k +hybrid +car/allowance +BUPA
Electrical Design Engineer – West Yorkshire
£32-42k + hybrid working + 7% pension contribution
Electrical Design Engineer – Lancashire
£35-40k + 25 days holiday + flexitime system
Service Engineer – Robotics
£40-45k + car + overtime + vehicle