Home Based – Electrical Design Engineer
Electrical Design Engineer – 100% Home Based – Need to live within 3 hours of North Manchester – £35-48k
Samuel Frank is recruiting for an Electrical Design Engineer who is set up to work from home or someone who is open to working from our client’s offices in East Lancashire.
Ideally, you’ll have AutoCAD Electrical experience, but if you’ve worked with AutoCAD, they’re happy to arrange for you to attend an AutoCAD Electrical training course.
Key aspects of the Electrical Design Engineer position include –
- Opportunity for training in areas such as ATEX, machine safety and process safety
- Electrical protection of final circuits and full load calculations
- Designing and dimensioning motor starter types
- Control panel layouts
- Develop schematics, GAs, report generation for BOMs, cables and terminals
- Career progression opportunities, genuine path to get to Lead Engineer level and run multiple projects
Applicants will ideally be qualified to HNC level or completed an apprenticeship in Electrical Engineering or similar. We’re looking for someone who is enthusiastic, has good attention to detail and is keen to progress combined with the AutoCAD design knowledge.
The company is a very well-established Automation business with a growth plan in place to service an increasing amount of work from current customers, as well as delivering projects for an expanding base of new customers. They have a friendly and supportive working environment.
The office is based is East Lancashire and is easily commutable from Bury, Rochdale, Heywood, Burnley, Blackburn, Accrington, Darwen and Bolton.
Please submit your CV ASAP for immediate consideration. You must be eligible to work in the UK.
Apply for this job
Sign up here to hear about the hottest new job opportunities on the market that are specific to you.