Instrumentation Sales Engineer
Instrumentation Sales Engineer – Permanent – Homebased – M62 Corridor – £40-45k + vehicle + package
Samuel Frank Associates is now recruiting for an Instrumentation Sales Engineer.
Reporting to the General Manager, the successful Instrumentation Sales Engineer will have proven sales experience as well as a background of working with a variety of process instrumentation.
The Instrumentation Sales Engineer’s duties will include:
- Maintaining excellent levels of business through driving sales growth
- Establishing good relationships with customers, proactively informing them of existing and new products and technologies
- Assisting with specification of customer requirements
- Producing and/or arranging timely quotations in response to customer enquiries
- Arranging visits with customers to present the company and our products
- Performing and/or arranging product demonstrations/training with customers
- Arranging related technical services (installation, calibration etc.) where appropriate
- Providing customer technical support where appropriate
- Keeping accurate records of customer contact activities and feedback on business potential
- Seeking new opportunities and applications for the business
Key requirements for the Instrumentation Sales Engineer position include;
- Recent and demonstrable experience of successful product-based sales
- A background in instrumentation, preferably at least one of: temperature, pressure, flow, level, recorders or analytical devices
- Independently motivated and goal orientated
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Good organisational skills, excellent punctuality and timekeeping
- Full UK driving licence
- Experience of working to Quality systems ISO 9001
The salary & package will depend on experience and qualifications. Core hours for the role will be 40hrs/week Monday to Friday with additional hours as required. This role has arisen from the growth of their successful instrumentation team and represents an exciting opportunity for the right candidate.
This is a homebased role covering the M62 corridor, the ideal home locations include Leeds, Wakefield, Huddersfield, Halifax, Sheffield or Bradford. Please note the suggested postcode has been used as it’s roughly a central location on the M62.
Apply for this job
Sign up here to hear about the hottest new job opportunities on the market that are specific to you.
Other jobs you might be interested in
Software Engineer – Worcestershire – £45-60k
£45-60k +hybrid +car/allowance +BUPA
Field Service Engineer – West Yorkshire
£38-42k + vehicle + overtime + 25 days holiday
Electrical Design Engineer – West Yorkshire
£32-42k + hybrid working + 7% pension contribution
Electrical Design Engineer – Lancashire
£35-40k + 25 days holiday + flexitime system