Junior Controls Engineer
Controls Engineer – West Midlands – Permanent – £28-34k – limited site work + private healthcare + bonus – 1-4 years experience
Samuel Frank is recruiting for a Controls Engineer to join a growing systems integrator based on the South side of Birmingham. The company is open to hiring a Controls Engineer educated to Degree level with around 1-4 years experience.
Key aspects of the Controls Engineer position include;
- Degree qualified – essential requirement for all applicants
- Write and test PLC software from scratch
- Ideally have some knowledge of PLC systems for inverter drives supplied by some of the following vendors – Siemens, Control Techniques, Rockwell and ABB
- Experience of control panels and/or electrical fault finding
- Ideally have experience of working for a small company – used to getting involved in all aspects of project delivery
- Be involved with build, test and commissioning
- This opportunity could suit a Controls Engineer who’s looking to spend less time travelling/on customer site
The clients’ core business activities are the design, manufacture and commissioning of drive and control systems which incorporate variable speed drives, PLCs and SCADA systems.
There is a genuine career path and development plan for employees looking to further themselves in an environment where they can make a real difference in terms of projects and delivery.
The client is based in the West Midlands and is easily commutable from the following places – Birmingham, Kidderminster, Redditch, Halesowen, Dudley, West Bromwich and Worcester.
If you would like to apply for the role, please send your CV for immediate consideration.
Apply for this job
Sign up here to hear about the hottest new job opportunities on the market that are specific to you.
Other jobs you might be interested in
Software Engineer – Worcestershire – £45-60k
£45-60k +hybrid +car/allowance +BUPA
Field Service Engineer – West Yorkshire
£38-42k + vehicle + overtime + 25 days holiday
Electrical Design Engineer – West Yorkshire
£32-42k + hybrid working + 7% pension contribution
Electrical Design Engineer – Lancashire
£35-40k + 25 days holiday + flexitime system