Lead Control Systems Engineer
12-month contract – Immediate Start – Siemens TIA Portal/WinCC – £45hr
Samuel Frank is recruiting for a Lead Engineer to join a key North West based client for 8 months office/home based work followed by 4 months of project delivery on site in the North East.
This person needs to have a demonstrable track record as a Lead Engineer with excellent stakeholder management skills, design management and system implementation and test experience.
Your technical background will include Siemens TIA Portal, WinCC and ideally SCL (Structured Control Language).
Key aspects of the Lead Engineer role include –
- Must have the gravitas, experience an personality to lead experience engineers and manage high profile customers
- 8 months based in the North West or at home 9or more likely a split between the two)
- 4 months based on site where expenses will be covered
- Must be available to start in the next couple of weeks
- The function blocks have already been developed; the design management, implementation, testing, documentation to deliver the project is key
- Wider understanding of Siemens applications and systems
- Automotive sector experience – very beneficial – used to working shutdown periods etc. and used to working in a high pressure environment
Please apply today for an immediate response. You must be eligible to work in the UK.
Apply for this job
Sign up here to hear about the hottest new job opportunities on the market that are specific to you.