Mechanical Design Engineer
Mechanical Design Engineer – West Yorkshire – Bespoke Engineering – Special Purpose Machinery – £40-50k DOE
+++Headlines – forward thinking company, work alongside talented, experienced Mechanical Design Engineers, rapidly growing, very strong order book+++
Samuel Frank is recruiting for an experienced Mechanical Design Engineer to join a successful, bespoke, special purpose machine manufacturer based in West Yorkshire.
Key aspects of the Mechanical Design Engineer role include;
- Competent in technical aspects of mechanical design and development of special purpose machinery
- Experience of working within a multi–skilled environment (i.e. knowledge of mechanical, pneumatic and electrical components)
- 2D CAD design experience ideally with AutoCAD
- 3D CAD design experience Autodesk Inventor and Vault essential
- Provide a high level of commercial awareness to ensure design solutions are delivered in a cost-effective manner & design changes are managed in accordance with standard operation procedures
The company is big on innovation and pushing the boundaries of what’s possible. They’re also the embodiment of the phrase “bespoke”, they design special purpose machinery for a whole range of different sectors and applications from scratch. For a passionate Mechanical Design Engineer with existing skills in this area, there are very few other companies in the region on this level (in terms set up, facilities, calibre of existing team, variety of work etc.).
The role is easily commutable from most of West Yorkshire, including places such as Leeds, Bradford, Wakefield, Huddersfield, Halifax and Barnsley.
If this sounds like it could be you, please hit apply and we can arrange a convenient time to talk it through.
Apply for this job
Sign up here to hear about the hottest new job opportunities on the market that are specific to you.