PLC / SCADA Software Engineer
Software Engineer PLC / SCADA
Allen Bradley – Merseyside – Permanent – System Integrator – £35-45k
Samuel Frank Associates require an experienced Software Engineer ( PLC / SCADA ) to join a key client in the North West/Merseyside area.
The client is looking for the successful Software Engineer to bring a mix PLC / SCADA platform knowledge from the Allen Bradley / Rockwell suite of applications. The successful Software Engineer will need full project life cycle experience and ideally have some knowledge of working to GAMP requirements.
Key aspects to the Software Engineer opportunity include –
- Responsibility for functional design, detail engineering, design & test specifications for computer based PLC / SCADA system solutions & software applications (ControlLogix and Studio 5000)
- Client liaison and interpreting clients’ requirements to provide engineering and proposals support where necessary.
- Provision of site acceptance testing, commissioning, training & support services.
- Ensure all relevant safety objectives and regulatory requirements are observed for Control & LV Electrical Panels and Cabling.
- Adherence to agreed project task definitions and schedule.
The client is a growing and successful business; they have a very impressive customer base and a strong order book. The client can offer a clearly defined career path for successful individuals looking to grow their careers. They’re a multi-disciplined engineering group with a wide variety of projects and sector interests. They pride themselves on their strong cultural values of successful delivery, on time and on budget.
The client is easily commutable from the following places – Liverpool, Warrington, Widnes, Runcorn, Birkenhead, Chester, Deeside and St. Helens.
Apply for this job
Sign up here to hear about the hottest new job opportunities on the market that are specific to you.