PLC Software Engineer – Contract
+++PLC Software Engineer+++PLC Software Engineer+++PLC Software Engineer+++
PLC Software Engineer – Siemens TIA Portal – 3 month contract – IR35 Exempt – Office Based – East Lancashire – £40hr
Samuel Frank is recruiting for a Siemens TIA Portal PLC Software Engineer to join a systems integrator based in East Lancashire.
Key aspects the PLC Software Engineer position includes;
- Cradle to grave delivery of PLC based control and automation systems
- Recent/demonstrable knowledge of Siemens TIA Portal – able to write well-structured PLC code from scratch
- Networking of common automation hardware including EtherNET/IP, ProfiNET, Profibus, Modbus
- The role as you’d expect will include full project life cycle duties including site-based commissioning which is realistically going to take up circa 20% of your time. It’s unlikely you’d be on site for more than 2 weeks at a time.
- Understanding clients’ needs by adhering to site standards or specifications
- Face to face, telephone and e-mail client contact;
The client is a very well-established Automation business with a growth plan in place to service an increasing amount of work from current customers, as well as delivering projects for an expanding base of new customers. They have a friendly, supportive working environment.
The client is based in Lancashire and is easily commutable from Bury, Rochdale, Heywood, Burnley, Blackburn, Accrington, Darwen and Bolton.
Apply for this job
Sign up here to hear about the hottest new job opportunities on the market that are specific to you.
Other jobs you might be interested in
Software Engineer – Worcestershire – £45-60k
£45-60k +hybrid +car/allowance +BUPA
Field Service Engineer – West Yorkshire
£38-42k + vehicle + overtime + 25 days holiday
Electrical Design Engineer – West Yorkshire
£32-42k + hybrid working + 7% pension contribution
Electrical Design Engineer – Lancashire
£35-40k + 25 days holiday + flexitime system