PLC Software Engineer – Derby
PLC Software Engineer
Siemens TIA Portal – Derbyshire – Permanent Position – Flexible Working Hours – £40-45k + bonus + overtime when working on site
Samuel Frank is now recruiting for a PLC Software Engineer with experience of Siemens TIA Portal to join a Derbyshire based specialist engineering company. This opportunity could suit a PLC Software Engineer with around 2-6 years programming experience.
The company has achieved strong results last year, increasing turnover, profit and headcount during 2020. With a full order book already lined up for the first half of 2021 they are planning and preparing for an even bigger year in 2021.
PLC Software Engineers applying for the position are likely to have some of the following;
- PLC software writing capability i.e. write full programs from scratch using TIA Portal / Classic S7
- Designed systems for bulk / material handling, conveyors, automated warehouse solutions
- Ability to develop a technical specification
- A logical approach to developing automation software
- Practical electrical / electronic knowledge
The company operates flexible hours and pay a generous Christmas bonus! They also have very good staff retention.
The client is easily commutable from the following places – Burton on Trent, Derby, Nottingham, Loughborough, Chesterfield and the surrounding areas.
If you would like to apply or find out more, please submit your application and we’ll be in touch.
Apply for this job
Sign up here to hear about the hottest new job opportunities on the market that are specific to you.