Power Electronics Engineer
Electronics Engineer – High Power / Drives / Batteries – West Midlands – Permanent – £55-75k – BUPA + Bonus Scheme
+++Headlines – SME, well-established, talented, very well-regarded management team, opportunity for career development and progression+++
Samuel Frank is looking for an Electronics Engineer with a strong background in high power, large scale inverter drive systems (100-400kW) and high-power electronics. Knowledge of energy storage systems, battery emulators and regenerative technology will be ideal for this role.
This opportunity could suit an Electronics Engineer looking to spend less time travelling/on customer sites and more time leading, coordinating and delivering projects from base.
The role of the Electronics Engineer will include –
- Designing a cutting-edge battery emulator system
- Inverter drive & motor design applications
- Liaise with customer/internal sales to confirm specification of the system
- Knowledge of high power converters, generators, transformers and motors
- Oversee and/or carry out system testing
- Commissioning, the team has an existing Commissioning Engineer – but in the event that support is required then some on site commissioning will form part of the role.
There is a genuine career path and development plan for an Electronics Engineer looking to further themselves in an environment where they can make a real difference in terms of projects and delivery.
The client is based in the West Midlands and is easily commutable from the following places – Birmingham, Kidderminster, Redditch, Halesowen, Dudley, West Bromwich and Worcester.
If you would like to apply for the role, please send your CV for immediate consideration.
Apply for this job
Sign up here to hear about the hottest new job opportunities on the market that are specific to you.