Project Engineer – Cambridge – Hybrid working – £40-50k + company car or £4k allowance + 6% pension contribution + Free gym onsite
***Professional/corporate working environment***Great Lead Engineer to work with***
Samuel Frank is recruiting for an electrically biased Project Engineer to join a large, stable organisation with a based on the outskirts of Cambridge. This opportunity will suit a Project Engineer who has previous experience of delivering projects involving control systems, automation and instrumentation.
The company has great facilities with a modern, professional office and a personable Lead Engineer to work with who can help guide and support you when needed.
Key aspects of the Project Engineer role include;
- Assist with all project planning and scoping work.
- Support the wider project team and provide technical advice when needed and continue to support the project throughout its lifecycle.
- Ensure compliance with company procedures and policies
- Ensuring Operational Technology engineering standards, covering hardware, software and functional design, are adhered to and complied with.
- Site based commissioning experience – essential
- Strong electrical skills – experience of LV electrical faultfinding
- Initially you’ll be mainly office based but as your experience grows, the client sees this role being hybrid where you’ll be at home or in the office around 30% of the time and out on site in the Cambridgeshire area around 70% of the time.
- Any experience of working in the process engineering sector would be a nice to have, as would any previous knowledge of PLCs.
- Driving licence – essential
The office is commutable from most of Cambridgeshire, including places such as Cambridge, Peterborough, Thetford, Stevenage, New Market and St. Neots.
Please note the postcode is to be used as a guide only.
Please apply today for an immediate response!
Apply for this job
Sign up here to hear about the hottest new job opportunities on the market that are specific to you.