Project Manager – West Yorkshire – Special Purpose Machinery
Project Manager – West Yorkshire – Bespoke Engineering – Special Purpose Machinery – £45-60k DOE + bonus + health plan
+++Headlines – World class manufacturing facility, forward thinking company, rapidly growing, very strong order book+++
Samuel Frank is recruiting for an experienced Project Manager with a Project Management accreditation/qualification to join a special purpose machine manufacturer based in West Yorkshire.
The role will suit a Project Manager who has come up through the ranks as an apprentice trained Engineer and is time-served or could suit an Electrically or Mechanically qualified Engineer who has around 5 years’ experience as a Project Manager.
Key aspects of the Project Manager position include –
- PMO – drives standards, policies, processes & resources
- Whole lifecycle management of large projects – e.g. 12 months+ project life span, 20-40 people
- Practitioner level qualification – APMP, PRINCE2, PMP etc.
- Leadership through stakeholder engagement, high-calibre communicator, drive, enthusiasm and commitment in abundance
- MSP (Managing Successful Programmes) experience
- Role will be based in the office and on the shopfloor in West Yorkshire, company is trialling a 9 day fortnight so every other week, you work only 4 days.
Key characteristics & responsibility areas for the successful Project Manager will include –
- Strong understanding of Project Management methodology
- Risk management
- Budget management
- Exposure in dealing with multiple concurrent customers/suppliers
- Experience of working within a complex multi-disciplined environment
- Experience of working to tight deadlines and meeting customer expectations
- Ability to provide quality information within deadlines
- Attention to detail
Project Managers with knowledge of international import / export regulations will be considered favourably but this is not an essential requirement.
The role is easily commutable from most of West Yorkshire including places such as Leeds, Bradford, Wakefield, Huddersfield, Halifax and Barnsley.
Apply for this job
Sign up here to hear about the hottest new job opportunities on the market that are specific to you.