Project Manager – Permanent – West Midlands – £46-52k + car or allowance + annual bonus + 7.5% company pension contribution + private medical cover
Samuel Frank is recruiting for an electrically biased Project Manager with a demonstrable track record in stakeholder management, contract management and project delivery.
The role will offer the successful Project Manager a varied range of responsibilities, a diverse range of sectors/projects to work within, an opportunity to work with cutting edge technology and a genuine career path with great prospects in terms of progression.
Initially the role will be based in the West Midlands (with a short period of training in Germany) and then once you understand the department, stakeholders, project methodology and processes, it’ll be split approximately 50/50 between being in the office and being on customer sites in the UK.
Key aspects of the Project Manager position include;
- Background in delivering industrial controls projects with first class stakeholder management experience
- Strong communication skills are paramount – this role is pivotal in terms of all parties delivering
- Report to the Operations Manager on all aspects of project progress and cost control
- To provide electrical engineering expertise for proposals in conjunction with relevant technical authority
- Validate project estimates and communicate to provide basis for cost control
- Be responsible for cost control forecasts and reports
- Produce electrical specification for incorporation in proposal quotation
- Prepare and control timing programme for electrical engineering activities
The client has a strong/positive culture that encourages creativity, autonomy and recognises success with the opportunity for promotions and career development.
The business is a global market leader in their field with a very solid order book and an impressive range of clients.
The office element to the role will be based in Warwickshire and is commutable from the following places – Coventry, Birmingham, Warwick, Leamington Spa, Redditch, Nuneaton, Rugby, Daventry and Northampton.
Please send your CV as soon as possible, the client can interview straight away.
Apply for this job
Sign up here to hear about the hottest new job opportunities on the market that are specific to you.