Project / Service Engineer
Project / Service Engineer – Staffordshire – £40-45k + rota/on call uplift (estimate £3k/year) + overtime for call out (estimate £5k/year) + 8% pension contribution + annual bonus + company vehicle
Samuel Frank is recruiting for an experienced Project / Service Engineer to join a well-established, Staffordshire based systems integrator for a predominantly site based position.
Key aspects of the Project Engineer / Service Engineer role include;
- Strong PLC knowledge – ideally have experience with a range of PLC manufacturers, don’t necessarily need to be the best programmer from scratch, but need excellent PLC code interrogation and bug fixing skills.
- PLC upgrade experience – often service work includes upgrading old/legacy PLC systems
- Make modifications and commission PLC and SCADA software as well as completing FDS documentation
- Service of PLC systems, SCADA systems & AC/DC inverters and drives
- Role could suit an Electrical Maintenance Engineer looking for a field based role
- Provision of scheduled maintenance and other service activities
- Rota will be 1 week on/1 week off (when you’re up and running), you’ll be paid a daily uplift for every day you’re on the rota, as well as x1.5 overtime when you’re physically called out – the client estimates this is likely to happen once per week you’re on call
- Most of the company’s clients are within an hour drive of Stoke
- Project / Service Engineers often thrown into the deep end so need to be able to adapt quickly and will need a broad PLC & Electrical background to be successful
- Building and maintaining successful client partnerships with the view to securing ongoing business
The client’s offices are easily commutable from most of Cheshire and parts of Staffordshire including places such as Crewe, Northwich, Macclesfield, Newcastle-under-Lyme, Stoke, Leek and Congleton.
Please apply today for an immediate response.
Apply for this job
Sign up here to hear about the hottest new job opportunities on the market that are specific to you.