Senior Electrical Engineer – West Midlands
Senior Electrical Engineer – Warwickshire – £50-55k + car or allowance + annual bonus + 7.5% company pension contribution + private medical cover
Samuel Frank is recruiting for an experienced Electrical Engineer with knowledge ofsome of the following –
- Current edition of the IEE wiring regulations
- Understanding of the DSEAR regulations and application to processes involving explosive atmospheres
- Machinery Directive, particularly the required safety categories of installations
- Safety arrangements of automated cells
- Familiar with the principles of the Energy Control Power and Lockout procedures (ECPL)
- Experience of developing Functional Design Specifications
- Understanding of lighting concepts
- Knowledge of small power distribution requirements
- Experience of 3 phase power distribution systems, requirements for large scale loads
- Familiarity with major PLC vendors
- Knowledge of industrial networks – Profinet, Ethernet or Modbus
- Experience with data assignment, tracking and reading systems
The successful Electrical Engineer will also require good project management experience including areas such as –
- Managing time schedules and ensuring project delivery within timing constraints
- Experience of managing project costs and delivering work packages within budget
- Previous experience of managing the work of suppliers and contractors
- Preparation of scope of works documents and control specifications
The client has a strong/positive culture that encourages creativity, autonomy and recognises success with the opportunity for promotions and career development. The business is a global market leader in their field with a very solid order book and an impressive range of clients.
The office element to the role will be based in Warwickshire and is commutable from the following places – Coventry, Birmingham, Warwick, Leamington Spa, Redditch, Nuneaton, Rugby, Daventry and Northampton.
Please send your CV as soon as possible, the client can interview straight away.
Apply for this job
Sign up here to hear about the hottest new job opportunities on the market that are specific to you.