Senior Robotics Engineer
Programming / Commissioning – South Yorkshire – Permanent – £52-56k + package
Samuel Frank is now recruiting for an experienced Robotics Engineer with experience of programming and commissioning KUKA and FANUC robots involved in palletising and depalletising. This experience is key. They’re looking for the successful applicant to join the business and add value with a minimum amount of bedding in time.
Key aspects of the Robotics Engineer position include;
- Programming and commissioning KUKA and/or FANUC robots (experience with Universal and/or ABB will be considered)
- Must have experience of palletising and depalletising applications
- Robotic system layout design, perform reach studies, simulations and calculations to confirm system feasibility
- Full project life cycle experience – including programming from scratch
- PLC programming experience – will be ideal, especially Siemens & Rockwell knowledge for motion/servo control applications
- Development of Functional, Detailed and Software Design Specifications from User Requirement Specifications
- Post-COVID the role will involve international travel – could be around 40-50% of the role. A typical
- During COVID restrictions the role will be home-based with occasional visits to the offices in South Yorkshire
The employer is a global business with sites all over the world. They’re looking for a Robotics Engineer who has “been there and done it” with first class technical and communication skills.
The offices are commutable from most of South Yorkshire including places such as Barnsley, Sheffield, Doncaster, Nottingham, Worksop, Chesterfield, South Leeds, Scunthorpe, Gainsborough, Rertford, Pontefract and Castleford.
Apply for this job
Sign up here to hear about the hottest new job opportunities on the market that are specific to you.